Last e9 Blogger

Quarter 4 Project


The time has come for me to write my last e9 blogger post, but don't worry I will be here next year for more projects and more exiting ones! Four the last quarter we where put in group and asked to make a product and that we did. I was put in a of three other people Ethan Gross(on the left), Tyler Stockwell(far right), and Nathan Somion(second to the left). As a group we created a product called Micro Mobile. As a group we had to make a website, commercial, two animation, a logo, and a slogan and if that wasn't hard enough then we hd the deadline of 5 weeks. Challenge accepted. 
We spent one week on each project and in the end we had to present to the whole first hour e9. together we strived harder and made an Instagram and a Snapchat you guys can add and follow us @micro.mobile and keep up with this product. 

e-Comm Adventures 

This year I have learned so much its insane. I had never known of so many different things that are out in to make a product to make it look so good. After being in e-Comm just this year I have learned that their is so much to making a good product and a good logo. That doesn't mean that it just look good it has to be something that someone will remember and won't forget. I have never seen what is made into making a movie. Especially animated ones months up to years to making them just so we can enjoy them. 

Looking Back

Looking back at this year I know my strengths and weaknesses. I can see myself more in a graphic design or video production leader. Bothe of these places take the things I enjoying doing and putting them in something I can see myself doing. Either becoming a free-lance logo producer or a music or  a movie director. I don't see myself doing animation when I get older. I enjoy drawing and all that but converting my drawings to 3D or short animations just seem like to much for me. Sometimes things are better left off for pen and paper and not for others to see. 

Improvement

Places I know I have improved from are in graphic design. Looking back on my work I did one first quarter to what I did in this last project I couldn't believe that I did that. I had never seen so much improvement in one area I had like this I was so proud of myself that I couldn't believe that I had done that. Another place I had improved on was video watching my first video and the last video I could already see that I had improved drastically. e-Comm has been one of the best decisions I had ever made and looking back I wouldn't change it for anything and I am so proud of that. So this is Kenia Diaz saying good bye to e9 and hello to video exploration and into to graphic design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Sophomore Video Blog

2019 entertainment review