watercolor :)

Watercolor Transferring Print 

By Kenia Diaz 

e-Comm has been a challenge lately. In video we have been trying to get a good feature film and in graphic design we are making fall icons. Its seems nice when we finally take some time to paint with water colors and and some of our favorite e-Comm project in graphic design. I decided to do one of my favorite projects which is the sunflower patch. It reminds me of a happy time in my life when I was surrounded by the things I love the most.

The process of water transfer was kinda had but easy as well. We first ha dot chose one of out pieces that we want to transfer and later edit is to fit in a 4 x 6 picture. We later than had to flip it so when we lifted the paper it was the right way. We later had to use mod lodge
 and layer it and we used a squeegee to spread the glue evenly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last e9 Blogger

Last Sophomore Video Blog

2019 entertainment review