Last Sophomore Video Blog

Final Video Blog

its bittersweet but next year I have to do this next year again :(

Video Projects

This semester of video was interesting because it was in the entertainment side of video and this is exiting because for this semester I had the chance to produce my short film. One of my favorite projects we did was the music video. yes it was cheesy and I acted and it wasn't the greatest but I had fun filming. Even though we had weather problems which made the video project last like two months instead of one it worked out as much as we could. We filmed in front of union station to keep the constituency of the original video. Editing wasn't to hard and going to film was done in one day. Overall the product was great for being the only group in the class to having it done.
My overall favorite project of the semester was the short film in which I directed and was the camera man for the video. We had some problems with the video from filming says running late to having a group member delete the whole video and me having to edit a new video so we had at least something to turn in. In the process of I don't know a month I think the is okay because a lot of stuff got done and I'm just happy I had the chance to produce something I wrote. 

Class Time

When it comes to class time I did my work yes I would get off task but we always finished out things and we would just sit around. Things got wired sometimes but I would always do something. During production we would always stay non task mainly because no one wanted to stay late and film or we had things to do and if we didn't d them I would get mad and tell people what to do and no now wold be happy after it. 

Areas of Improvement

Next year in entertainment I want to be better at editing and maybe being more of a better leader but still have fun and do my work I know now my editing isn't the best but I think I will do good and make things look better and would work with people who all want the same outcome.

Short Film

In the short film I was the director, camera man, and basically the editor because some of the people I work with aren't the greatest. The group I worked with was a solid group of people I enjoyed working with them I'll be honest but sometimes some of them didn't put the same amount of effort into the work as much as I did and it made it kinda sucky. in the end we made something and no its not like how I wanted it to be but yes I am happy that I got the chance to make it in the first place and I'm glad next year I will be working with people who want the same things as me. A rock solid video. 

Final Thoughts

As the year comes to a close this year has been interesting I'm not going to lie I loved the class even if they didn't love me I worked with some amazing people and I grew so freaking much and its going to be bitter sweet seeing Ms. Z teach graphics and not video bc she is one kick ass teacher and if it wasn't for her talks or her amazing teaching was I wouldn't be doing video next year. I'm so exited to see how next year is going to be so thats it for today and the year. So long sophomore year hello Junior year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last e9 Blogger

2019 entertainment review