Graphic Design Part 1!!!!!

Farewell 2018 Graphic Design Hello 2019

With 2018 coming to a close this has been on interesting year of eComm projects. Graphic design has been a ride in itself. Learning from pop art to making a panorama image. so lets not waist time with small read an instead read about how we are thriving in e-Comm graphic design! :) 

Panorama Project

The project itself was pretty self explanatory we had to create a panorama image about a happy moment in our life and why they where important to us for me it was a day I went to take pictures of my family in a sunflower patch. For this project I spent around two weeks putting it all together who knew after week one I would scratch the idea using my room to instead adding a picture of my family. As I would work I knew that things would be okay and I would end up getting all my things together. in the end I was glad I switch my topic because if I didn't then we wouldn't have a nice centerpiece in our living room.

POP Art

oof. that's all I'm going to say.
I finished it in around three days and oof its a piece I don't know what else to say. I think fo me it was just hard to put things together and make him look like a human and not like an alien. As I was going along I learned about pop art and how it impacted out culture. My feedback was the same as my opinion just oof. In the end my friend enjoyed it and that his new finsta profile picture.

2018 Graphic Design 

One thing I love about this year graphic design is Maicy and Savannah the make this class enjoyable and its fun to laugh at Miles sometime. Something I would change about this would probably get my stuff together bc I'm not the best at keeping my things in order. In the end I learned a lot and it was great things would have there difficulties from time to time but its all bueno. Next semester my goal would be to keep up with myself and do better and not just achieve the bear minimum. In the end I just enjoyed this year but I am totally ready for a new year and new projects. Keep up with my crazy adventure in graphic design follow my Behance to see my works and occasional some neat photoshoots. :) 
https://www.behance.net/kddiaz0356cd 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last e9 Blogger

Last Sophomore Video Blog

2019 entertainment review