r Film Reel

Looking back on my film reel 

 

To say I've grown in my work these past four years would be a bit of an understatement. Looking back on my work from freshman year to my work now on my senior year the growth shows for itself. As a director I've seen what makes a good video good and an unforgettable video for breathtaking. Working with people who all have different views and different skill levels makes this class a thrill and a benefit for me. I can either learn from those who have had more experience and more knowledge how camera and editing work and I can also teach those younger than me how things work which helps me become a better mentor and leader. looking back on it and hearing everything my classmates have said I would maybe move some shots around and take away the water bottle scene and just add another hand or very dark video in instead. overall I enjoyed how it turned out I was able to show my different projects and give them a new place to be shown and it makes me really happy to see how it ended overall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Sophomore Video Blog

Last e9 Blogger

2019 entertainment review